Recommended Books for College Courses in Oncology Nursing
Welcome, College Professors!
To help you in your text-selection process, please review a listing of specific, recommended books organized by subject area, with all the detailed information you need to determine which text best matches your needs.
How do I begin?
- Select the appropriate subject area for recommended texts.
- Click on any title for a full description, excerpt, and an opportunity to purchase the book.
- Request a complimentary examination copy by clicking the "Request an examination copy" link on the book description page and completing online, or downloading a printable copy to mail or fax.
ONS offers you a range of books recommended for courses such as oncology nursing, nursing management & administration, gerontology, advanced practice nursing, nursing education, and more. Check our listing of all our books suitable for your courses.
You can also download, if you prefer to print and fax or mail-in your order, a copy of our examination copy request form as well as a PDF of our latest college course catalog.
You can order books for your nursing course and receive a 40% discount off the regular nonmember price! ONS members will receive 40% off the member price! You can either order through your campus book store or order by calling ONS Customer Service at the phone numbers provided above.
You can request an examination copy of the books ONS has recommended for college courses by completing our Examination Copy Request Form. You can either download a form or complete your examination copy request online.
You will have 60 days from the date your book is delivered to review the text you have ordered for FREE. You can reserve your copies by providing your credit card information only. If you decide to keep the copy and place an order for your classroom, you will not be charged for the book. Consider the book as your complimentary desk copy (see below). If you do not place a class order and do not return the book, you will be charged the full ONS member or nonmember price. If you decide the book is not suitable for your course, simply return the book(s) at no charge to you. Limit (3) books per request.
Desk copies will be provided free of charge when placing a course order. You can receive desk copies via two methods:
- If you request an examination copy and decide to adopt the book for your course, consider the examination copy as your complimentary desk copy. No further action needs to be taken on your part.
- If you have placed a course order and did not request an examination copy, then you must contact ONS customer service via fax at 412-859-6164 or email at email@example.com. In your communication, you must include your institution's name, name of the course, how many students have enrolled, and the date you placed your order. For quicker service, you should also have an order number available, if possible.
For questions regarding examination copies, desk copies and ordering for your classroom, please contact ONS customer service at 866-257-4ONS or 412-859-6100 and mention priority code PA7101.