Continuing Nursing Education
Attendees can earn up to 20 contact hours of continuing nursing education (CNE) at the conference.
Evaluation Center Makes it Simple for You to Get Your CNE
Getting your continuing nursing education for ONS conferences is easy with the ONS Evaluation Center.
- Get your conference CNE certificate immediately upon submitting your evaluation.
- Begin a transcript of all your ONS-provided CNE programs.
- Print a list of your ONS-provided programs, making it extra convenient when reporting CNE data for licensure, certification, performance appraisals, etc.
- Reprint your certificate whenever you need it with just the click of a mouse.
- Have easy access to a personalized certificate (e.g., if you live in California) if required. The ONS Evaluation Center will generate one for you.
Update your profile to make it even easier to complete your evaluation. To receive CNE, submit your conference evaluation by March 10, 2011.
ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
ONS is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2850.
Accreditation as an American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission provider refers only to its continuing nursing education activities and does not imply ANCC Commission on Accreditation endorsement of any commercial products.
The contact hours earned from this educational opportunity qualify for initial oncology nursing certification and renewal via ONC-PRO. Visit the ONCC website for complete details on oncology nursing certification.