Nursing Research Helps Drive Change in Cancer Care
This groundbreaking conference will ensure that you have detailed information on the latest advances in oncology to continue that change. You'll learn about current and emerging research issues, methods, and findings and then discover how you can apply these findings to practice, education, research, and policy.
In addition, you'll find out what your nursing colleagues are doing in the research field and uncover the latest breakthroughs in oncology care and treatment. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about evidence-based practice, and meet other nursing researchers to share ideas and information. That's what this conference is all about.
Plan Your Conference with Itinerary Builder
Syllabus materials will be available online in mid-January. Be green by printing only the information that interests you.
Evaluation Center Makes it Simple for You to Get Your CNE
Getting your continuing nursing education for ONS conferences is easy with the ONS Evaluation Center.
- Get your conference CNE certificate immediately upon submitting your evaluation.
- Begin a transcript of all your ONS-provided CNE programs.
- Print a list of your ONS-provided programs, making it extra convenient when reporting CNE data for licensure, certification, performance appraisals, etc.
- Reprint your certificate whenever you need it with just the click of a mouse.
- Have easy access to a personalized certificate (e.g., if you live in California) if required. The ONS Evaluation Center will generate one for you.
Update your profile to make it even easier to complete your evaluation. To receive CNE, submit your conference evaluation by March 10, 2011.